33 words for the Trifecta Prompt:
It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die quietly, while another dies shrieking. Both were born exactly thirty-three years ago. Tranquility and peace marked the life of one; the other spent his days in a long and exuberant scream of delight.
- Trifecta – “And Now A Word From The Management…” (coffeewithyerbuccaneer.wordpress.com)
- Letting go – Trifextra Challenge. (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Trifextra: Week Ninety-Two (highfiveandraspberries.wordpress.com)
- Trifextra: Week Ninety Two (okaywhatif.com)
- Trifextra #92-Everybody Dies (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)